Looking for inspiration or information? You've come to the right place.
- Econsultancy have some interesting reports; most of which are free if you register.
- The Economist Intelligence Unit's latest report into the state of marketing.
- Hubspot has some great resources to get you started, including checklists, top tips and articles. Check out their library.
- Find out what you can learn from the big brands with Interbrand's Top 100 Global Brands Report.
- Royal Mail's MarketReach survey on the power of mail.
- The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) is the largest trade association representing the UK's recruitment and staffing industry. They have monthly reports on the state of the industry, plus ad-how research on specialist topics.
- Social Talent's list of 8 Fantastic Recruitment Blogs You Should Be Reading.
- All the latest news from the Recruitment Industry with Recruitment Grapevine.
- The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) providing specialist support to the recruitment industry.
- Latest labour market numbers from the Office of National Statistics.
If you want friendly marketing support, or to have a chat about anything marketing-related, please give me a call today.